Calling all Festivals and Events. Applications are open for the Greener Festival Award Assessment 2017.
If you haven't already please submit your request to apply ASAP for UK, North American and European Events.
About The Award
AWARD APPLICANTS FEE
ENTRY FEE = £350 / €450 / $500US*
FEEDBACK REPORT = £150 / €200 / $225US**
- This includes an on site assessment from a trained assessor
- 12 months Associate Membership to A Greener Festival (worth min £200)
- Support in understanding the self-assessment
- Completion of the self assessment provides a framework for your events Environmental Impact Assessment.
- If successful in receiving the award, use of the winners logo, and inclusion in international media coverage.
- Assessor travel, food & accommodation expenses should be covered by the festival or event in order to facilitate the site visit assessment.
* Based on EU definitions if your company is classed as Medium or larger (>50 Employees, > €10m TURNOVER, > €10m BALANCE SHEET) a higher awards entry fee is applicable. Please contact email@example.com
**A basic assessment report of achievements and areas for improvement is available for an additional £150 / €175 / $200 supplement.
Senior AGF Assessors are also available to provide services such as event environmental impact assessments, sustainability management, biodiversity impact assessments, data gathering, monitoring and analysis. Contact us with your enquiry.
Please find more information at www.agreenerfestival.com/award/