AFO Conference 5 & 6 November 2021
AFO will use new location for annual conference
- The Association of Festival Organisers (AFO) will invite industry professionals, festival organisers and interested trade bodies to join them for their annual Conference 5 & 6 November at a new location in the Midlands.
- The 2020 Conference moved to an online, streamed event in February 2021 and although extremely successful, delegates, members and colleagues from the industry prefer the real, live thing so, a face-to-face Conference will be taking place across Friday and Saturday, 5 & 6 November 2021.
- The event will feature Keynote Speakers, Panel Sessions, One2Ones, Music Showcases, a Supplier Exhibition and Debates around how the industry is recovering from the pandemic, and where our future lies.
- Steve Heap, General Secretary of AFO said. ‘We will certainly be talking about lessons learned during the devastating pandemic, but we will be looking forward and discussing how we support each other, get our industry back on the road and design a positive future for festivals and events throughout the UK’.
- Our supporters and sponsors include TicketSellers, Standout Magazine, NCASS, LSL and DCRS.