DCMS Select Committee launches inquiry on impact of Coronavirus on all sectors under DCMS’s remit
The DCMS Select Committee have launched an inquiry on the impact of Coronavirus on all sectors under DCMS’s remit. In particular, the Committee is interested in finding out:
• What has been the immediate impact of Covid-19 on the sector?
• How effectively has the support provided by DCMS, other Government departments and arms-length bodies addressed the sector’s needs?
• What will the likely long-term impacts of Covid-19 be on the sector, and what support is needed to deal with those?
• What lessons can be learnt from how DCMS, arms-length bodies and the sector have dealt with Covid-19?
• How might the sector evolve after Covid-19, and how can DCMS support such innovation to deal with future challenges?
The deadline for written evidence is 1 May 2020 – although they say that there could well be flexibility on this due to the pressures on organisations at the moment.
Here’s this link to the website https://committees.parliament.uk/work/250/impact-of-covid19-on-dcms-sectors/
: 16th Apr 2020 13:36:00
The Coronavirus (covid-19) Pandemic, Consumer Contracts, Cancellation And Refunds
There are a wide range of contracts that have been affected due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
14th May 2020
Furlough Scheme Extended To 31 October 2020
Are you or you staff furloughed by your festival?
14th May 2020
Useful Letter Templates When Writing To Local Mps
Some members may find these guide letters useful in writing to your MP to explain your circumstances.
1st May 2020
Dcms Are Looking For Your Views
The Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS) has created a survey to understand the impact of the Coronavirus outbreak
28th April 2020