Exploring the value of arts and culture for families
“It brought me fresh enthusiasm for the sector I work in and I left buzzing with ideas” – delegate, Family Arts Conference 2017
The UK’s largest family arts and culture conference will explore the value of family engagement and how we can communicate that value to families, funders and the wider cultural sector.
This event will bring creative professionals together to explore the benefits and challenges of planning, delivering and monitoring accessible and engaging intergenerational cultural opportunities for families.
Join us for a full day of lively discussion, practical seminars, informative key-notes and opportunities to discuss, share and learn from successful family arts interventions.
This event is aimed at leaders, creators, marketers, practitioners, programmers and anyone working with audiences young and old.
Topics and activities will include:
- Creating intergenerational experiences for older and younger audiences
- Building interactive experiences for parents and early years
- World café style workshops to invite all participants to input into and drive forward our national Campaign
- Reaching diverse families who are hard to reach
- Evaluating the success of your family work
- New marketing strategies to help you reach more families
- Opportunity to attend free drop-in sessions with other Support Sector Organisations who can support your work with families
- Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
Steve Heap: 28th Jan 2019 18:13:00
Security Industry Authority (sia) Update
5th February 2020
Powering Up The Site
HVO / BIOFUEL / RED DIESEL / WIND / SOLAR / BATTERIES & RENEWABLES
21st January 2020
Festival And Events Survey - Rms
Festival and Events Survey - RMS
16th January 2020
Dcrs Radio Offer
DCRS Radio Offer
16th January 2020