The AFO Top 10 for 2016
In the last 12 months AFO has:
1) Been represented at 46 meetings of local and national interest to festivals
2) Welcomed over 200 delegates to The 30th AFO Conference. Get the date in your diary now for AFO Conference 2017 (10-12 November)!
3) Welcomed lots of new members (festivals, associates and individuals) increasing our membership to over 250 and still growing
4) Represented the interests of you, our members, at the Events Industry Forum and All Party Parliamentary Groups
5) Worked with PRS to negotiate a new positive deal for the long-term future
7) Written dozens of articles of event industry magazines including a regular article in Stand Out Magazine
9) Re-negotiated a discount insurance deal for AFO members with La Playa, continued our partnership with LSL Solicitors offering FREE legal advice and are close to announcing a partnership with an accountancy firm offering financial advice
10) Advised our members (old and new) on almost every aspect of festival and event management
Remember the AFO Helpline is there all year round offering you support and advice. Call 01629 827014 or email [email protected]
AFO: 23rd Jan 2017 14:39:00
Folks At Home
Enjoy your very own festival of music in the safety of your own home
30th March 2020
From Glastonbury To Ibiza
The 50th festival would have been a blistering good event with lots of very special plans in place. But it wasn’t to be thanx to this …….. virus.
20th March 2020
Sustainability Workshops - 25 & 26 April 2020
Running Festivals in a Climate Crisis
9th March 2020
Open Air Business Gathering 2020
Meet fellow organisers, network, chat to suppliers and take home various knowledge to apply to your events this year.
5th March 2020